Thank you for purchasing your 90-minute session with Barbara. Below is the link to your Grounding And Protection Exercises document. Click the link to download and save it to your PC or mobile device.
Barbara Stone, PhD, DCEP
Creator Soul Detective® Method
Spiritual Coach & Mentor
1817 SR 83, Unit 513, Millersburg OH 44654
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 330-440-4088
Office policies and procedures–Distance sessions are available for either an individual Soul Detective session with Dr. Stone or a joint “Soul Restoration” session with both Dr. Stone and Robert Alcorn, MD.
INDIVIDUAL SOUL DETECTIVE SESSIONS
Skype or Zoom for Distance Sessions
I have SKYPE, ZOOM, and a webcam. If you have the same, we can do a session via the internet so we can see each other on our computer screens. My Skype name is souldetectivetherapist.
Facetime: My facetime email address is email@example.com
A session of Soul Detective work is 90 minutes and the fee is $240.
SOUL RESTORATION SESSIONS
In these joint sessions with me and my husband Robert Alcorn, MD, a retired psychiatrist who has shamanic training, we work together for deep soul healing. We do a combination of Soul Detective work and shamanic journeying inside sacred space.
Disclaimer: Soul Restoration work is spiritual rather than medical and deals with the spiritual interference patterns that underlie emotional and physical problems. We do not claim to diagnose or treat any medical or psychiatric condition. It is not reimbursable by insurance that covers medical benefits or mental health services.
Fee: $300 for a 90 min. Soul Restoration session with both Dr. Stone and Dr. Alcorn
Dr. Alcorn’s website: http://www.dralcorn.us/
Dr. Alcorn is the author of Healing Stories: My Journey from Mainstream Psychiatry Toward Spiritual Healing.
There is no charge for a five minute telephone call, but longer time is charged at the hourly rate of $160 per hour.
Payment and Billing
Fees are due before the session. We accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, and Amex credit card payments. Charges are listed under my business name, STONEPOWER.
Please call to inform me if you must cancel: please do not email me as I may be away from my email. If I am unavailable, please leave a message on my answering machine at 330-440-4088. Except for genuine emergencies, if you cancel your appointment with less than a 24 hours’ notice, you will be charged a $100 cancellation fee.
All sessions are scheduled directly with me. The best way to reach me is via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that if you send information in the body of an email, there is some danger that it might be read by a third party. If you are willing to accept this risk, you can communicate with me via unencrypted email. If you do not have email, you can leave a message with your name and phone number on my phone at 330-440-4088.
Availability/My Travel Schedule
Because I travel and teach a great deal of the time, I am not always available for emergency sessions. Clients who choose to work with me need to be willing to work around my limited availability. When I am away traveling, emailing me at email@example.com is generally the best way to contact me to set up another appointment.
Soul Detective Certification
FOR BECOMING A FULL TRAINER: Having held a license in the field of mental health (even if the license is retired)
FOR BECOMING A CO-TRAINER TO TEACH WITH A FULL TRAINER: No license is required, but the applicant needs to have an active healing practice.
Counseling Education Guides for people who do not yet have a degree but would like to explore options, including online programs: https://www.counselingdegreesonline.org/ https://www.psychologydegrees.org/
- Schedule a half hour phone consultation with Dr. Stone before submitting the application to talk about becoming a trainer. There is no extra charge for this consultation.
- Submit an application to the Teacher Training program along with application fee of $120.
- Repeat all four levels of Soul Detective training as a graduate (half price tuition).
- Complete 12 study modules including 17 DVDs and accompanying reading or assignments that go into depth on Soul Detective topics. Each module will include passing a multiple choice test on the topics covered in the module and any assigned reading. These modules will need to be completed before co-teaching a class with Dr. Stone.
- Attend a 5-day teacher training with Dr. Stone which will include the following:
a. Teacher’s manual for each level, the opportunity to ask questions about any areas that are unclear, and a chance to ask for edits to improve or amplify content
b. Attuning to the spiritual support system that will help you teach
c. Practice teaching a Soul Detective element of your choice in front of the group for feedback, including doing a protocol demonstration with a volunteer from the group
d. Discussion of teaching props and practice of using “object lessons”
e. Marketing ideas including newsletters and websites, and logistics of organizing a workshop.
f. Morning yoga and meditation sessions
g. Evening time to meditate, socialize, and share life experiences
7. Co-teach a workshop for each of the four levels with Dr. Stone and get feedback coaching from Dr. Stone. If more than one time of co-teaching feels necessary either for the student or for Dr. Stone, more than one workshop may be co-taught until both parties are confident in the candidate’s teaching skills.
8. Monthly support conference calls for teachers and teacher training candidates for a period of two years, after which trainers and co-trainers are welcome to continue as they choose. These calls are for dealing with teaching issues that may arise, updating everyone on the constantly-broadening scope of Soul Detective turf, and also for personal support for the challenges that may come into the lives of the teachers.
The 12 Modules and Assignments:
- Muscle testing parameters, centering tests and corrections,
The Art of Muscle Testing
Dennison, P. & Dennison, G. (1992). Brain Gym: Simple Activities for Whole Brain Learning. Edu Kinesthetics
Hawkins, D. R.(1995). Power Versus Force: An Anatomy of Consciousness, The Hidden Determinants of Human Behavior. Sedona, AZ: Veritas.
2. Protocols for past life trauma and parallel life trauma
Past Life Trauma Protocol Part 1
Past Life Trauma Protocol Part 2
Demonstration of the Protocol Part 3
Leininger, Bruce and Andrea with Gross, Ken. Soul Survivor: The reincarnation of a World War II Fighter Pilot. New York, NY: Grand Central Publishing
Snow, Robert. (1999). Looking for Carroll Beckwith: The True Story of a Detective’s Search for His Past Life. Daybreak Books.
3. The meridian system layout, pathways, and associated emotions, and clearing substance sensitivities
The Meridian System & Clearing Substance Sensitivities
Diamond, J. (1985). Life Energy: Using the Meridians to Unlock the Hidden Power of Your Emotions. St. Paul, MN: Paragon House.
Whisenant, William F. (1994). Psychological Kinesiology: Changing the Body’s Beliefs. Kailua, HI: Monarch Butterfly Productions.
4. The chakra system and chakra interventions
Judith, Anodea. (1987). Wheels of Life: A User’s Guide to the Chakra System. Woodbury, MN: Llewellyn Publishing. Consider this book a reference guide to peruse with special attention to pages 55 to 345 which has descriptions of each chakra, symbols, correspondences, what the chakra does, and exercises to strengthen each chakra.
Judith, Anodea, The Illuminated Chakras. The DVD can be purchased on Amazon at
5. The diagnostic procedure for Psychological Reversals and Customized Sequences
Algorithms, Customization, and Directional Eye Movement Protocol
Psychological Reversals & Customization Demo
Negative Life Beliefs
Make a video demonstrating your use of building a customized meridian sequence with a client and submit it to Dr. Stone.
6. Curses, hexes, soul loss, energetic cords, and vows
Hexes and Soul Loss
Energetic Cords and Vows
Stone, Barbara. (2008). Invisible Roots: How Healing Past Life Trauma Can Liberate Your Present. Energy Psychology Press.
7. Dissociation, psychiatric issues, and Dissociative Experiences Scale
Alcorn, R. (2011). Healing Stories: My Journey from Mainstream Psychiatry Toward Spiritual Healing. Perception Garden Press.
Stone, B. (2012). Transforming Fear into Gold: How Facing What Frightens You the Most Can Heal and Light Up Your Heart. Strongsville, OH: The Indigo Connection.
Administer the Dissociative Experiences Scale to at least 5 clients and report the results to Dr. Stone.
The website below from serene.me.uk will give you a pdf file of the scale.
You can also go to this website and take the test online, where it will score it for you.
8. The Interference Pattern procedure, levels of healing
Checklist and Slide Show Level Three
Choose a book:
For this module, choose a book of your choice that you feel is relevant to ANY aspect of Soul Detective work and write a 500 word report on it that includes the major points, new ideas for you, what makes sense to you, and any concepts you question.
9. Earthbound spirit, obsessive spirit, ancestral wounds, and torsion spin protocols
Earthbound Spirits Level Three
Ancestral Wounds and Torsion Spin
Fiore, Edith. (1987). The Unquiet Dead: A Psychologist Treats Spirit Possession. New York: Ballantine Books.
Hill, Gary Leon. (2005). People Who Don’t Know They’re Dead. Boston: Weiser Books.
Ritchie, George & Stevenson, Ian. (1988). Ordered to Return: My Life After Dying. Grand Rapids: Spire.
IN ADDITION, CHOOSE AND REPORT ON ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
Ireland-Frey, Louise. Freeing the Captives: The Emerging Therapy of Treating Spirit Attachment. Charlottesville, VA: Hampton Roads.
Luis, Andre, channeled through Xavier, Francisco. (2006) Nosso Lar: An Account of Life in a Spirit Colony in the World of Spirits. Conselho Espirita Internacional. (Or watch the movie Astral City.)
10. Detrimental Energy Protocol
Detrimental Energy Protocol and Demo
Baldwin, William. (2003). Healing Lost Souls: Releasing Unwanted Spirits from your Energy Body. Hampton Roads.
Modi, S. (1997). Remarkable Healings: A Psychiatrist Discovers Unsuspected Roots of Mental and Physical Illness. Charlottesville, VA: Hampton Roads Publishing Co., Inc. Chapter V: Possession or Attachment by Demon Spirits (Entities) and Other Spirits pp. 285-362. The other chapters are optional. (Book is 619 pages long)
11. Djinn Protocol, contracts
Djinn Protocol and Demo
Grabhorn, Lynn. (2003). Dear God! What’s Happening to Us? Halting Eons of Manipulation. Charlottesville, V: Hampton Roads Publishing Co.
Guiley, R. (2013).The Djinn Connection: Hidden Links Between Djinn, Shadow People, ETs, Nephilim, Archons, Reptilians and other Entities. New Milford, CT: Visionary Living, Inc.
12. ET protocol, use of Mermet Pendulum, and Soul Origin and Purpose
ET Implant Removal and Demo
Mermet Pendulum and Soul Origin
Hall, C. (2002). Millennial Hospitality. First Books Library. Or alternatively, watch the Youtube of Charles Hall’s testimony at the X Conference 2005 (1 hour 25 min.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYIb5wRwlZI
O’Brien, C. & O’Brien, B.J. (1988). The Shining Ones. Cirencester, England: Dianthus Publishing Ltd. Chapters 1 -11.
Newton, Michael. (2000). Destiny of Souls: New Case Studies of Life Between Lives. Llewellyn Publications.
Sitchin, Zecharia. (2002). The Lost Book of Enki. Rochester, VT: Bear & Co.
Costs of each component:
- Application fee is $120
- Repeat all three levels of Soul Detective training as a graduate (half price tuition). The complete training without any discounts would be half of $2,635 = $1,317.50. Combining extra-earlybird discounts plus discounts for taking all the trainings together would come to half of $2,210 = $1,105. If you organize a soul detective training to attend as a graduate, there would be no tuition charge for you.
- Ethics and Legal Principles & Risk Management Strategies for Soul Detective Practitioners/Trainers online course with Midge Murphy is $119.
- Complete 12 study modules. The cost for the 17 DVD set and the tests is $50 per module = $600. One payment plan is $300 at the beginning for the DVD set and then $25 with completion of each module. If paying in full for everything at the onset, the cost is discounted from $600 to $575. In addition to the cost for the modules and tests is the cost of the books, which will vary with purchasing new or used copies, library loan, or kindle editions.
5. The cost of the 5-day teacher training with Dr. Stone is $925
for tuition plus transportation and lodging. The training will be at my home in Millersburg, Ohio. Lunch will be provided, and candidates are encouraged to bring food to share for breakfast and supper as we will have evening sessions on the first three nights.
6. Co-teach a workshop with Dr. Stone after completing the Teacher Training Workshop. There is no charge for the co-teaching and feedback.
7. Monthly support conference calls for teachers and teacher training candidates for a period of two years, after which trainers and co-trainers are welcome to continue as they choose. Cost for the one hour monthly support calls: $50 per month for a total of $600 per year for two years = $1,200. $50 discount per year if paying with a check in full at the beginning = $550/year.
9. Optional individual consultations to cover issues that come up and feel like they cannot wait until the next conference call will be available and given top priority in Dr. Stone’s schedule. These hours will be billed at her regular hourly fee.
Upon completion, Trainers will sign a legal agreement outlining the rights and responsibilities of each party.
Trainers may list their training dates and contact information for details on the Soul Detective website at no charge.
PDF files for the manuals will be sent to all trainers via email upon completion. Updates to the manuals will also be sent to the trainers. Trainers have the right to print one copy of the manual per student for a fee of $10 per manual, to be sent in to Dr. Stone along with a class list of students who have completed the training. This fee includes tracing the student in the Soul Detective database for possible certification. Teachers do not need to pay for extra manuals they have printed that were not used. They are not allowed to sell these copies with the exception that extra copies printed up may be sold to students for the cost of their printing if a student wants a copy both for the home and for the office.
All costs and profits from Soul Detective workshops taught by Trainers/Co-trainers belong to them. No financial liability or commission fee will be assigned to Dr. Stone other than the $10 per manual.
This information is for educational purposes only and is not medical or psychological advice. It is not intended as a substitute for seeking professional medical or psychological advice or services from an appropriate professional health care provider.
Trauma leaves its impact in thoughts and feelings. When it goes untreated, these negative patterns become embedded in the cellular tissue of the body and may produce dysfunctional life patterns, emotional disturbances, and physical illness. Soul Detective goes into the matrix these negative patterns are imprinted upon to delete the negative patterns. Thought Field Therapy (TFT), developed by psychologist Dr. Roger Callahan, and other developments in the cutting edge field of Energy Psychology use simple, non-invasive techniques to bring the matrix of body-mind-spirit back into the balance needed for health.
Fear is at the root of most psychological disorders. Anxiety is its offspring, and trauma is its sequel. Healing from these disorders is often a long, painful journey. Everyone knows that fear locks up the stomach. Thought Field Therapy gives us the key to unlock the stomach by gently tapping a point on the stomach meridian located on the occipital bone right under the eye. TFT treats the same acupoints as acupuncture; however, rather than puncturing the point with a needle, TFT just taps gently on the meridian point associated with a negative emotion a few times. Incredible emotional relief can come from this simple treatment, which helps dissolve the imbalances in energy which created the disturbing emotions in the first place.
Two pre-requisites to successful emotional release with tapping are getting centered and clearing limiting beliefs around an issue. Then a person taps on his or her own face, torso, and hands on a series of points designed to release blockages in meridians. A process called Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) taps all of the energy points moving straight down the body to release energy blockages. Because the process is so simple to learn, the EFT website offers a free newsletter and download of a self-help mini-manual explaining the process. EFT is a simplified version of Thought Field Therapy (TFT), which taps a different sequence for each specific emotion. For example, the TFT series of points used to release trauma is the beginning of the eyebrows, under the eyes, under the arms, and then under the collarbone.
Therapy treatments either do not take or do not stick if the client is not energetically present for the treatment. If polarity is lost or reversed on any one of the three vectors of the Human Energy Field (up-down, front-back, left-right), the center of the energy field will be outside of the body of the person, and the client will not be truly present to himself or herself. Clearing these imbalances, bringing the client to center, is an essential prerequisite to successful, lasting treatment.
In my experience of using dowsing rods to measure the perimeters of the human energy field, I have found that when energy is not flowing through the system properly, a person’s energy field is literally off-center, lopsided. Dowsing rods show not only the configuration of the imbalance, but also the size of the cocoon of energy around the body. A pendulum held over any one of the seven major wheels of energy (called “chakras” in Sanskrit) will trace the energy flow to see how that area of the body is processing energy. These diagnostic tools add to the information provided by muscle testing to determine when a client’s energy is centered and ready to proceed with treatment.
Simple self-help exercises are used to correct imbalances each of the three vectors. Seven Centering Corrections is a video I made demonstrating all of the corrections.
To find out exactly what needs to be corrected, one can use a form of kinesiology commonly called “Muscle Testing” to check the flow of energy in each vector. Muscle testing, demonstrated in my video Muscle Testing Tips, gives us a way to dialog with the subconscious mind and the autonomic nervous system. When gentle pressure is applied to a muscle, true statements will result in the muscle holding firm, locking into place. On false statements the muscle will unlock, so the muscle gives a bit when pressure is applied. Several factors can interfere with proper muscle testing, and a person needs training to master this delicate art and to avoid the problems that can decrease its accuracy.
Correcting All Three Vectors
- The Heart Massage with affirmations of self-acceptance and love corrects the up-down vector. With the right hand, circle the heart center going down on the left and up on the right, saying several times, “I deeply and completely accept myself with all my problems and limitations.” Here are two videos demonstrating this assessment and correction: Proper Energy Flow Up-Down, and Non-Polarization and Corrections.
- Corrections for the Front-Back vector include “Brain Buttons,” the “Over Energy Correction,” and the “Collarbone Breathing Exercise,” interventions from Educational Kinesiology, also known as “Brain Gym,” the work of Paul and Gail Dennison. These corrections are demonstrated in the video Proper Energy Flow Front-Back.
- Assessment and corrections for the left-right vector include the “Cross Crawl Exercise” and the “Scarecrow Cross Crawl,” a special intervention from Steven Rochlitz. Proper Energy Flow Left-Right and Heart-Brain Integration demonstrate these corrections.